The Leavers' Gift is a Member led initiative to raise additional money for College clubs and societies.
Each year Members departing the College make a donation to the Leavers' Gift to ensure future generations of Members experince the same enriching opportunities that they did. Since the Gift was launched a few years ago, almost £13,000 has been raised by Members all of which has gone directly into enhancing the experience of being part of the Goodenough community. Clubs and events which have been supported by the Leavers' Gift include TEDxGoodenough College, Spring Ball, Champaign Night, Football Club, Garden Tea Party, Film Club and the Running Club.
Members who left in Summer 2015 generously donated £5,000 to the Leavers' Gift and we aim is to raise this sum by 8th June 2016 when the Gift will be presented back to members' representatives at the Leavers' Dinner. Whether you are leaving the College this year or not, this is a wonderful opportunity to give back to the College and celebrate the end of this triumphant year at Goodenough.
This year we have some superb thank you gifts. Each £5 you donate to the leavers gift gives you one chance of winning some fantastic prizes,
- a weekend's accommodation (no food) for 4 people in a centrally located Venice holiday appartment
- a sketched portrait of an individual or couple and lunch in Kent by ARCA artist
- Two tickets in a box for a Royal Albert Hall concert of your choice
- Two vouchers for a film at the Curzon Brunswick Square, kindly donated by the Curzon.
- Two night' accommodation for two at The Goodenough on Mecklenburgh Square
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the amount you wish to donate and your room number. Your gift will be charged to your final room bill.
Or you can complete a pledge form and leave id in the confidential pledge box in reception.
See below - you and three friends could spend an unforgettable weekend here in Venice - if you support the Leavers Gift 2016.
Many thanks in advance to all generous donors to Leavers' Gift 2016!