Goodenough College is an award-winning postgraduate residence in the heart of London, UK. We provide a social, cultural and intellectual community for students studying at any university or college in London, and are far more than just a hall of residence.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should choose Goodenough College as your home when studying in London:
- Close to London's major universities, international transport links and attractions.
A safe and secure, friendly environment
- 24 hour Reception Teams.
- Secure, free bike storage.
- Contents insurance for your room or flat included in the price of your rent.
- An in-house maintenance team to sort out any problems in your room or flat as soon as possible.
Newly refurbished facilities
- A variety of accommodation for single residents, couples and families.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the bedrooms and flats and the public areas of the College.
- Two 24 hour libraries.
- On-site music practice rooms and media rooms.
- Discounted gym membership and subsidised tennis court.
- Food and drink options to suit all lifestyles and budgets, including an on-site café and pizza bar.
- Meal Plans available for great value, nutritious breakfasts and dinners.
- Fully equipped communal kitchens if you prefer to self-cater.
Please see the “Our Facilities” pages to learn more.
Thriving extra-curricular programme
- Our diverse Members are encouraged to develop their talent academically and in a host of extra-curricular activities, including many free or subsidised social, cultural and academic events.
- Over 250 Member run clubs and societies to join. If there’s none you want to join, we’ll help you start your own!
- Invitations to black-tie dinners and free regular College communal dining-in events.
Please see the “Life at Goodenough College” pages to learn more.
If you have any questions please contact our Admissions Team.