Goodenough College employs Holroyd Howe to provide us with catering. Holroyd Howe specialise in providing freshly prepared, nutritious food exclusively to independent schools and colleges. They pride themselves on getting to know those they feed and becoming part of the college community.
Goodenough College Meal Plans are exceptional value for money and are a great option for Members living in single rooms, or even those in flats who don't like cooking!
There are several different options to suit all budgets and lifestyles, and allow Members to experience nourishing, home cooked meals in our historic and atmospheric Great Hall for a lower cost than Members not signing up to Meal Plans.
Please see below for all information regarding the 2018/2019 Meal Plan.
Why should I choose the Meal Plan?
- Eat healthy and nutritional meals on a daily basis.
- Best way to meet fellow Members – in our historic Great Hall.
- Enjoy heavily subsidised meals via your Meal Plan.
- Enjoy outstanding quality food at excellent value.
- No need to worry about shopping and cooking.
What are the costs?
All Members will be able to purchase subsidised meals at any time (that is not through the meal plan) for £4.90 per meal. You will get substantially better value if you buy meal plan token.
|No. of tokens||Cost per token||Total cost|
|100||£2.32||£232.00 (inc. VAT)|
What do I get for a token?
- One token will enable the bearer to purchase a one of two predesigned breakfasts (please click here for a sample breakfast menu). Two tokens will allow the bearer a main course lunch or dinner. These meals comprise a protein item (meat, chicken or fish or vegetarian equivalent), includes two sides [carbohydrate (potatoes, rice, pasta) or vegetable]. Please click here for a sample lunch menu or click here for a sample dinner menu.
- You meal plan tokens are valid for the whole academic year and you can top up your plan at any time. The meal plan will run from 1st September 2018 to 31st August 2019.
- You can use your meal plan tokens to purchase a meal for a guest, so you use 4 tokens for 2 main meals.
- You can chose when you want to use your tokens. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served every day, including weekends.
- Meal Plan tokens cannot be used for retail items (alcohol, soft drinks, snacks and coffee)
- You can buy tokens by debit/credit card upon arrival at Goodenough College. You can monitor your token balance throughout the year and you can top up you meal plan anytime during the year.
- Meal Plan must be paid for in full – there are no options to stagger payments.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- New and existing Members who purchase the meal plan upon arrival at the College will be refunded in full, provided cancellation is received in writing within 14 days of sign up, less any tokens used.
- Cancelling at any other time will be subject to a £20 admin fee and a refund of 50% of the value of the remaining tokens up to 15th September 2018.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org