We want to ensure that you are kept up to date not only with life at the College but also with your fellow Alumni. Register to become a user of Goodenough Alumni Online and you will be able to access exclusive Alumni content.
We also run a Facebook page and LinkedIn group to keep you connected with the College and with one another.
If you would like to renew contact with a former Member, contact us with as many details as possible. Although we are unable to share anyone's contact details without their permission, we can make initial contact with them and/or forward messages where possible.
Your Alumni benefits
We are delighted to offer our Alumni a diverse benefits programme, from tailor made communications to exclusive discounts.
- The Goods - This is the monthly enewsletter for Alumni. Through The Goods we let you know the latest College news, what events are coming up and how to book for them, as well as passing on any new special offers.
- Goodenough News - This is the College magazine for Alumni. It features in depth interviews with Goodenough Alumni, profiles of current Members, College event editorials and a host of other interesting articles.
- Obtain an Alumni ID Card. Once you have this you can visit the public areas of the College (Great Hall, Library etc) anytime you like.
- Attend College events - we will list all events open to Alumni on the online Alumni Diary and in The Goods.
- Use the dining and catering facilities in The Great Hall and Freddie's Café/Bar (London House) and benefit from the 10% Alumni discount (on presentation of your Alumni ID Card).
- Sublet a student room in London House or William Goodenough House. You can find more details on subletting via Goodenough Alumni Online.
- Obtain an exclusive discount rate on 4-star accommodation at The Goodenough on Mecklenburgh Square (formerly The Goodenough Club). You can find full details of all accommodation available here.
Alumni Accommodation Overseas
You can also benefit from reciprocal arrangements with 100 carefully selected clubs worldwide. To find one in your area contact Goodenough Club on +44 (0) 20 7769 4727 or email us to request a letter of introduction to a foreign club. Many of these clubs are national institutions within their own countries, providing the highest accommodation of the highest quality and style. Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure you will be assured of a warm welcome.
'Proof of Residency' letters