The benefits of being a Goodenough College Member don’t end with your postgraduate studies.
Our Alumni Benefits programme offers discounts on accommodation, access to events and facilities and free publications keeping you up to date with news from the College. Our Alumni can:
- Sublet a student room in London House or William Goodenough House, receive exclusive discounted rates on short-stay and sabbatical accommodation at the College, on four-star accommodation at The Goodenough Hotel and at our Scottish retreat The Burn.
- Attend special College events for Alumni. Visit the Alumni Diary to find out what’s coming up.
- Host an event at Goodenough College and benefit from an Alumni discount. Contact our Events team to find out more.
- Book the Chapel for special services, including weddings and baptisms. Contact the Revd Dr Alan McCormack at email@example.com for further details.
- Receive The Goods, our bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Keep in touch with fellow Alumni via Goodenough Global or our groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Create a tribute page on MuchLoved – a special service for Alumni. We have arranged a special service with MuchLoved, to allow you to set up and share tribute pages for loved ones who have passed on.
We are very happy for Alumni to visit the College when hosted, by a current Member or staff member, whilst on the College estate. And if you’d simply like to drop by to show off the College to friends or relations, do feel free to email us to submit a request, stating when you would like to visit.
Please note that we are no longer issuing Alumni ID cards and ALL visitors must sign in at Reception on arrival.
If you require a proof of residency letter or a reference for renting accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org