The benefits of being a Goodenough College Member don’t end with your postgraduate studies.
Our Alumni Benefits programme offers discounts on accommodation, access to events and facilities and free publications keeping you up to date with news from the College. Our Alumni can:
- Sublet a student room in London House or William Goodenough House, receive exclusive discounted rates on short-stay and sabbatical accommodation at the College, on four-star accommodation at The Goodenough on Mecklenburgh Square and at our Scottish retreat The Burn.
- Attend special College events for Alumni. Visit the Alumni Diary to find out what’s coming up.
- Host an event at Goodenough College and benefit from an Alumni discount. Contact our Events team to find out more.
- Book the Chapel for special services, including weddings and baptisms. Contact the Revd Dr Alan McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Receive The Goods, our bi-monthly e-newsletter, and Goodenough News, our annual Alumni magazine, for the latest news, interviews, events and special offers from the College.
- Access reciprocal arrangements with 100 clubs worldwide offering high quality accommodation. Contact The Goodenough on Mecklenburgh Square at email@example.com to find out more or to request a letter of introduction to an overseas club.
- Keep in touch with fellow Alumni via Goodenough Global or our groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.
To minimise the risk of a COVID outbreak, many London Universities are operating blended in-person and virtual teaching. As a result, we are finding that the College and its facilities (Great Hall, Freddie’s, libraries and garden) are much busier than they would typically be during the daytime. For this reason, we have taken the difficult decision to restrict Alumni access to the College for the time being. This includes participation in Member clubs and societies and Member events unless specifically invited by the Dean’s Office.
We are very happy for Alumni to visit the College when invited by a Member or College staff member, but please note that you will be asked to sign in at reception and show your Alumni ID card. To obtain your Alumni ID card, please email a photo of yourself (in jpeg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, the dates you lived at College and the House you resided in. We will let you know when your Alumni ID card is ready to collect from College. Please note we are unable to post Alumni ID cards overseas.
If you require a proof of residency letter or a reference for renting accommodation, please contact email@example.com