The benefits of being a Goodenough College Member don’t end with your postgraduate studies.
Our Alumni Benefits programme offers discounts on accommodation, access to events and facilities and free publications keeping you up to date with news from the College. Our Alumni can:
- Sublet a student room in London House or William Goodenough House, receive exclusive discounted rates on short-stay and sabbatical accommodation at the College and on four-star accommodation at The Goodenough on Mecklenburgh Square
- Access the College library and dining facilities. You’ll just need to obtain an Alumni ID card from the Alumni team* which will also give you a 10 percent discount on catering in the Great Hall or at Freddie’s Café/Bar at London House.
- Attend College events. Visit the Alumni Diary to find out what’s coming up.
- Host an event at Goodenough College and benefit from an Alumni discount. Contact our Events team to find out more.
- Worship at the Chapel or book it for special services, including weddings and baptisms. Contact the Revd Dr Alan McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Receive The Goods, our bi-monthly e-newsletter, and Goodenough News, our annual Alumni magazine, for the latest news, interviews, events and special offers from the College.
- Access reciprocal arrangements with 100 clubs worldwide offering high quality accommodation. Contact The Goodenough on Mecklenburgh Square at email@example.com to find out more or to request a letter of introduction to an overseas club.
- Keep in touch with fellow Alumni via Goodenough Alumni Online or our groups on Facebook and LinkedIn.
*To obtain your Alumni ID card, please email a photo of yourself (in jpeg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name, the dates you lived at College and the House you resided in. We will let you know when your Alumni ID card is ready to collect from College. Please note we are unable to post Alumni ID cards overseas.
If you require a proof of residency letter or a reference for renting accommodation, please contact email@example.com