Goodenough College Corporate Support and Corporate Membership offers an exceptional opportunity for companies to engage with our work and align with our brand.
Our Corporate Supporter programme is designed for companies wishing to connect with a world-leading organisation that offers the brightest international postgraduate minds, studying in London, access to a dynamic intellectual, cultural and social programme of activities. These include:
- A distinguished speaker series, featuring business leaders, current and former government officials, and best-in-field cultural practitioners
- Faculty Dinners at which Members are grouped within their subject areas and dine with senior academics and industry leaders
- Regular visits to historic institutions and to attend events in London, including The Proms, The House of Lords, Chatham House, and Royal Ascot
- Dean’s Seminars, which take place each term in European cities and aim to stimulate the broader development of knowledge in an interdisciplinary atmosphere
- A host of sporting and musical activities